Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, May 19, 2006

The first photo above looks over the north-east area of Melbourne viewed from Carlton taken around mid-morning early this week (Monday 15th May).



Melbourne has been covered in dense fog/smog for the last two mornings. The photo above looks north-east from Carlton this morning (Friday 19th May) at approximately 8:50am. The two photos help give some idea of the extent of the smog around Melbourne at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home