Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, June 03, 2006




Bolte Bridge, Melbourne, Australia. Part of the toll way that goes around the city from the Eastern suburbs to the Northern and Western suburbs, including to the Tullamarine Airport.

This is a different view of the bridge -- from the side and underneath, looking both north and south. The more normal view of the bridge was posted to this site a few days ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Really like these perspectives, especially the second image. That one is my favorite of the three.

11:26 pm  
Blogger .bk said...

Hey there, well thanks for the compliment on the story about Little and Daisy :-)

Sooooooooooo, I'm definitely intrigued with the strong lines here. I agree with Micky, the second one is a very strong image. But my favourite is the first one... it speaks to me.

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home