Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011











For those of you who could not make it to town to see my latest exhibition, here are the images showing the layout.

On entering the building from Lonsdale Street, the daylily and kangaroo paws were the first to be viewed.

The rest of the images were viewed by walking down the very wide corridor.

Thank you to the Queen Victoria Women's Centre for allowing me to present this exhibition and for working so hard to encourage women to excell in this world. Thank you also to all the friends who took the time to email me and tell me what they thought about the exhibition. I appreciate your efforts.

The next exhibition will NOT have one image of flowers! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home