Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, May 22, 2006



A couple of months ago, my daughter and I went to Trentham for a relaxing, pampering, long weekend. Driving between Trentham and Daylesford, I saw this old piece of farm machinery sitting in a paddock so, when I had a minute, I went and took a lot of photos of it. This was actually the odd photo out but I really like it and I hope you can appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home