Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007



Well I finally got my camera back from Canon ... fixed ... although for a few moments I thought I'd have to take it back again but it sorted itself out okay. I looked out my window late yesterday afternoon and, as you can see from these images, I had the perfect opportunity to try it out. The first photo was taken at 7:39:27, the second at 7:40:42 and the last one at 7:45:29. Watching the change in the sky in such a short time was wonderful. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

yes, these are beauties, the sunsets lately in Melbourne have been a theatre in themselves. Tonight (3rd April was another ripper!)

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home