Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, March 01, 2007


This image was taken quite a few weeks ago ... Summer morning sunrise over Melbourne, with hot air balloons!! After discovering colour in-camera (tungsten and fluorescent white balance settings), I have started playing with colour in editing programs. This image was quite dull with the sun rising behind the large building on the right so I had a play. I hope you enjoy the results.

1 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

Another stunning Melbourne picture fit for publishing, just gorgeous hues of the morning.

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home