Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, February 09, 2007


On Australia Day morning I forced myself out of bed and down to Docklands for a photo shoot. I became engrossed in playing with White Balance. This image, to my eye, looks quite spectacular because of the combination of cloud cover, rising sun behind building and the use of the tungsten setting on the white balance panel with f.8 and 1/1000 shutter speed. I have played with mid tones and levels a little but not much. I think I would like to play more with filters. Mmmmm, something more to add to my list of "to do's". LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

This is a beauty! I love the squiggly clouds in the sky, and the silhouette of the city just sings! A really majestic shot of Melbourne, would make anyone in the world want to visit!

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home