Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, January 21, 2007



Today was a very peculiar day weather-wise in Melbourne. One moment the cloud cover was dense and black, the next moment the wind had cleared the cloud and the sun shone brilliantly! Played havoc with taking photos. However these are two images of a beautiful spider lily which came out last night after a couple of days of soaking gentle rain. YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home