Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007



Well I thought I'd explain about how the great British game of cricket is played in the Australian bush. Picture one is a great shot of the bowler in action. Picture two shows the wickets being closely guarded by the wicket keeper and his trusty companion. The bales have a red tinge to them. Picture three shows the field, sparcely populated but with a crucial placement of fieldsmen. The above trusty companion comes in handy to 'fetch' the ball back when the fieldsmen haven't got the energy to do so. However, enthusiasm for the game is never lacking.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Great shots of how the game is played down under, although either version is completely foreign to me. I love internet, we learn and see so much.

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home