Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, January 01, 2007






Happy New Year to one and all. May 2007 bring you peace and happiness and lots of adventures, particularly with your photography.
These images are my first attempt at photographing fireworks... not an easy thing to do I've discovered. They were the early fireworks set off in Melbourne. I'm happy with them as a first attempt. I'll post my next attempt new year's day 2008!

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Nice work, Chris!! These came out great! I have yet to shoot any fireworks.

1:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home