Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, December 03, 2006


A quick note to say, this is what my first exhibition looked like. It was inside a church and had a lovely atmosphere. As you can see, this church has lots of natural light as well as the down lights specifically for the images. They look a bit crooked in this image but when I first saw them hanging, I was sooooooo excited. They looked perfect to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Oh, that is a great display!! I can imagine how thrilled you were!

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home