Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, November 13, 2006





I am a very sad cookie today ... these images come from the latest photo shoot I did using my Canon 10D. It has totally collapsed on me. I have to take it in tomorrow to get a quote for repairs but I am sure it will be fairly expensive. Sigh!

I have tried to take photos of bees many times before but have found them to be fairly elusive. Yesterday however, these flowers were covered in bees so I couldn't miss. These are some of the better shots I managed inbetween my camera working and not working!

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

These are great shots, but such terrible news on the camera! I hope you're not without it for too long.

12:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bees are always hard in my experience. They never stop moving! Hope the camera is a simple, and inexpensive repair.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home