Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006




I have been unable to get out to take photos over the last week or so, so I am posting more photos taken a couple of weeks ago in the city. Starbucks Coffee Cafe is in City Square on Swanston Street. The second image is looking west along Collins Street just on dusk. The blurr on the left is a tram just leaving the tram stop where I was photographing from. The final image is the Town Hall clock. Apart from straightening and slightly sharpening this image I have not edited it in any way. That is, I have not enhanced the colour.

Image 1: Starbucks: 0.6 second, f11, taken at 7:09pm.
Image 2: Collins Street: 6 seconds, f22, taken at 6:49pm
Image 3: Town Hall Clock: 8 seconds, f11, taken at 6:58pm

My camera is a Canon EOS 10D.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

That blue sky in the bottom picture is oh so pretty, Chris!! It compliments the golden glow from the artificial lighting. Great pictures!

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home