Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, October 08, 2006


Last evening I went into town just on sunset. I had been in town around this time Friday evening and had noticed the beautiful blue colour to the sky but I didn't have my camera with me. This image was taken in Collins Street from the tram stop near the corner of Swanston Street looking east up Collins Street. The lights were on but the sky was dark blue. This image was taken at 1.3 seconds at f.11 at 7:50pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Great capture of the magical blue hour!

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home