Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, October 08, 2006



I was inspired today after many weeks of lack of enthusiasm for taking photos. This morning I did a photo shoot of my friend, her family and new baby. The mother/child photo was an absolute fluke but I really like it. It was a hot day in Melbourne (26 degrees C), the first really hot day that I can remember for a while. I had been taking photos of the baby and put the lens cap on the lens while the baby was settled. When I took the cap off, there was condensation on the lense. By the time I took the photo, the only condensation was on the bottom of the lense ... as it turns out, just around the baby. I really like this ghost-like image.
The second image was taken in a night shoot around Melbourne city, specifically around Collins and Swanston Streets. This statue was on a pole that was back-lit by light against a wall. It took a bit of manouvering to get the statue in the right position but I'm really pleased with the results. I hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I can't believe the little fellow is so big already!! And look at all the hair! My goodness.

Great images!

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home