Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, September 24, 2006




On the way home from the book launch late yesterday afternoon, somewhere outside Bendigo, we happened upon this scenery which make us gasp. It is as it a giant had played with his/her toys and then just thrown them down. I believe the rocks are granite. After a bit of rain, the grass was a beautiful green and with the afternoon sun shining on them both, they were a sight to behold... certainly enough for me to stop, go back and take a series of photos. I hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Yes, that looks exactly like my living room floor every day after my youngest dumps his leggos, tinker toys, and cars out all over! What a discovery!

Do we know about your book launch?

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home