Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, September 15, 2006



Buildings, buildings and more buildings ... but in very different light. All these images were taken yesterday, Thursday 14th September. The first image is of the private (full fee paying overseas students) section of Melbourne University which was taken just 5 minutes after the second image. The second image is of the Royal Melbourne Hospital just as the sun was setting. Five minutes later and the sun was gone. The third image is of a house near my house taken around 7:45am as I was on my way to work. The storm was coming out of the west and the morning sun was shining brightly from the east. Add a white house and you get a lovely image.
I'll be away for the weekend at my friends place in Bruthen (country Victoria) so hopefully I'll have some lovely photos for next week. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Such a wonderful example of how the skies can be so different at the same time, but in different parts. Also shows how important the lighting is in a photo.

Have a great weekend!

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home