Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006




These are images of an almost dead wildflower I found growing beside the path at the Noosa National Park. This plant was growing a few feet from the sea so obviously doesn't mind the salt in the environment. I find it fascinating that the colours can be so different depending on whether the sun is shining through the flower or on the flower ... but there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home