Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, August 18, 2006



Well, I'm off to sunny Queensland tomorrow as I couldn't get the airlines to postpone my flight. They have to have 24 hours notice!! So, this is the last post you'll have from me for a week as I don't know if this Blogger can be set up to load an image a day for you or not and it's too late to find out if it can. For future reference, if anyone knows, I'd love to hear from you. Meanwhile, I hope to have lots of lovely sun and beach shots to show you when I return.

This lily was just one of the flowers that I took photos of on my macro day last week. I love the creamy texture of the image of the real close centre-of-lily photo. I hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Have a wonderful time!! Bring back a lot of great images.

10:17 pm  
Blogger micki said...

Just visited a fellow "Blogger" user who's going out of town and happened to mention that Blogger does not allow you set up shots to post while you're away. So, there you go.

*no need to post this comment

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home