Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, July 31, 2006




At the end of a beautiful clear windy day in Melbourne... these photos were taken of Port Philip Bay at 6:25pm. Settings for both were 1/60 with focal length of 55mm. The first one had an f.stop of f5.0 and the second was f4.5 but was taken with a polarising filter. I really like the colour saturation of the second image.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Oh yes, those colors are much nicer, more punch!

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home