Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, July 16, 2006





Today I had a lovely time catching up with some friends at a Cafe in Williamstown. After lunch we had a look at a Sunday market in a park which is located on the water. Williamstown is on the mouth of the Yarra River where it meets Port Phillip Bay, across from the city. The first image today is of a navy cruiser that is open to the public. The second photo is of some of the yatchs which are moored at Williamstown. The third image is of cargo ships, one coming and one going from Melbourne, watched by a fisherman in a run-around boat. You can see from all the photos that the weather was terrible. The city skyline behind the navy cruiser and the yatchs is very difficult to see. With the cargo ships, you can hardly tell where the horizon is. It was a grey, grey day in Melbourne town.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Gray weather, maybe, but I do so like how these images turned out! The second is my favorite, with those lovely reflections. I love the mood to all three images, as well.

4:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home