Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, July 09, 2006



After another grey winters day in Melbourne, I felt like seeing some colour. These flags were on top of a cafe at Docklands. Taken in my photoshoot at Docklands about 2 months ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Your winter is dragging along for you, and our summer is flying by. I was just thinking this week about what to post when we're in our long, dreary season of winter. Like you did here, I think I'll be digging through old photos.

7:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home