Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, July 03, 2006



Another grey, cold day in Melbourne city sent me in search of something colourful once again. This photo of a fire engine, which I took last weekend outside the Botanic Gardens, made me smile because, not only is it colourful, but it reminded me that when I took the photo the fireman in the drivers seat gave me a very big smile. I like to think he was pleased I was taking a photo of his fire engine!

The photo also reminds me of all the times when I was a kid that we went to visit dad at work and got to play on the engines. Dad was a fireman for 28 years and my youngest brother is also a fireman. I tried to talk my son into making this his career but he's just not interested. Pity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home