Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Docklands ... again! This time, a couple of views of different style apartment buildings. Can you imagine the view from the balcony of the top apartment block? Looking at the Bolte Bridge and across to Williamstown and the western and northern suburbs of Melbourne and across the bay. Some view!

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I bet that they pay well for that beautiful view!

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home