Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006




Bruthen, Victoria, Australia. The first image is looking from my friends' house toward the small township of Bruthen at 1:03am. The second image is looking from the same spot (more or less) but much earlier in the evening at 6:29pm. I like the contrast between the images and I love the colour in the early evening image.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

hmmm, don't know how I missed these Wednesday images. Sorry.

Those early evening colors are always so lovely.

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home