Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006




This morning I looked out my front door and saw the fog ... AGAIN! I cannot recall having so many weeks of fog.

However I went on my way to work and caught my normal tram. After walking in the fog, it was lovely to step into the clean, empty and well-lit tram so here is a picture of what it looked like.

For those who don't know, a tram is like a single carriage train that runs on rails on the roadway and is powered by overhead electric lines. I posted a picture of the outside of our trams previously here if you'd like to have a look.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Chris, if I had that much fog, I'd be calling in sick and spending the morning shooting!

10:06 pm  
Blogger Chris Fry said...

Micki. I did on Monday. It was soooo lovely and warm in my bed and so miserable outside. Oh yeah, and I didn't feel so well!!! :-)

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home