Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, June 18, 2006



I had a lovely time catching up with a friend this afternoon. We met at the Boathouse Cafe on the banks of the Maribyrnong River in Moonee Ponds. Even though it was another grey day in Melbourne, the scenery was so lovely the camera came out. The first picture is of a man-made lake with rotunda in the middle. The second is a picture of two seagulls taking a rest on a rock. You can see these seagulls on their rock in the large photo also.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Sounds like it was a great afternoon and you came away with a couple of lovely photos as well!

4:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home