Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, June 25, 2006




A couple of weeks ago I visited friends in Bruthen. While I was there I made the efford to get up early for a dawn shoot at Lakes Entrance, about half an hours drive away. Unfortunately, as you can see, the weather was not kind to me. I did manage to get a few good shots and these are two of them. I'll post others over the coming weeks. Lakes Entrance is mainly a fishing township (although it caters to the luxury pleasure boat trade as well) and you can see many of the fishing boats behind the Cafe. When I got back to Melbourne I discovered that somehow all my shots from Lakes Entrance had been erased from my flash card. Fortunately I had left a few of the better shots on my mates computer so was able to retrieve the best of the shoot. I hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Such bad luck about the lost images, but good that some were not. I do love these two images and look foward to seeing more!

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home