Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A week or so ago I stayed after work to do a night shoot from the Royal Women's Hospital looking over Carlton toward the early evening lights of the city. This is one of the better ones. Many of them were blurry because I didn't have my tripod with me. I intend going back, with tripod, to do this shoot again on a clear evening. That's Lygon Street in the foreground with apartment buildings in the mid range and the north east corner of the city, mainly office buildings, in the background.

3 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Oh, that is a lovely cityscape!! Nice work!

9:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely worth staying back! This is an awsome night shot. Definitely my kind of photograph.

5:37 pm  
Blogger Dave Weeks said...

Wow! This is a beautiful shot. Nice job Chris.

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home