Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, July 09, 2006




After being not very well this week, I thought I'd get out of the house and go visit a friend. Needless to say, I took my camera and managed to get two worthwhile photos of my friend's daughter, young Rossa Eilidh Mitchell. Rossa is just over 7 months old and, as anyone who has had anything to do with babies can see, Rossa is teething. Everything goes into her mouth. Her mother distracted her while I took the photo without fingers in mouth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo! I think that might be the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen!

Niall Mitchell

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home