Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

As nothing special has crossed my path today, this is another Docklands image from the archives. Taken very early morning (just on dawn), the view is of a row of cruise boats moored across from one arm of Docklands just next to the Bolte Bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

This has to have been a long exposure because the water has an amazing look to it!

10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey are you the chris fry who married my old friend clinton. If so here's a big helo from Damien Cotton
info@citymusicshop.com.au

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home