Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006




At lunchtime today I took my camera and went outside to an area where camelia flowers were growing. There were blue skies but some clouds were starting to move in. The area the plants were in was shaded. The first flower was taken on a tungsten white balance setting just because I forgot to check the setting. The third image of the same flower was taken with auto white balance... what a difference! The second image had a bit of colour saturation adjustment but is otherwise the colour the flower was. I'll post some other photos which I took during my break over the next week or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

That is one of two things I envy about digital photography, the color balancing and being able to change the ISO setting from shot to shot. But I get over that envy pretty easily! I've got three cameras, so I'm almost as versitile.

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home