Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, July 20, 2006





It just goes to show that Melbourne can have blue skies in Winter! After a freezing night that left ice on cars left out of garages overnight, the sun shone with not a cloud in the sky. The photo of the QANTAS jumbo jet was taken at 7:40am this morning on my way to work. It flew straight over my head and I wished I was on it instead of on my way to work!

The other two photos were taken at 3:00pm this afternoon from The Royal Women's Hospital, 9th floor. I used a circular polarising filter for these two shots but the one this morning was without filter. The weather looks beautiful but going outside requires a jacket and coat as well as scarf and beanie if you have them. If this weather holds for the weekend, I may get to go to the zoo or some place interesting to get some more outdoor Winter photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Those skies are spectacular!! I hope you make it to the zoo.

2:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home