Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, August 14, 2006




After a few very hectic days moving office and looking after a very sick daughter, I managed to grab my camera today (beautiful day in Melbourne) and cruise around my yard to see what I could see. Spring is definitely in the air! I took heaps of macro images some of which I will put up over the coming week. I thought I'd start with this weed -- the dandelion! I find it amazing how this beautiful golden flower transforms into the white puff-ball that spits out hundreds of seeds to reproduce itself all around my yard. It does make for some lovely macro shots. I hope you enjoy these images.

4 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Lovely images, Chris...great macros.

Hope your daughter's feeling much better now.

11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, just love these shots - always amazes me just how beautiful dandelions are as subjects for macro!
Jen

8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the shots of the dandelions. I also enjoy taking photos of them.

12:56 pm  
Blogger fotojo said...

I like this series, but my fave because of the wonderful light is the second one.

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home