Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, August 07, 2006





These photos were taken at the park yesterday while I was walking my dogs. They have been built on the site of the old brickworks in Brunswick. The thing about all of them is the amazing colours that they have been painted as well as the fact that they front onto an amazing park. I wish I had the same views as them! The architecture is also amazing although I'm an old-fashioned person myself and like California bungalows with lots of stained and cut glass everywhere.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shots Chris. I love the colourful houses, looks Almost African. After reading about your desire to have a nice view I fell how lucky I am to have a such a splendind view from my house in a City like Bombay which is much filthier and crowded than Melboure (I lived in Melboure from Feb 97 till Dec 99 in places like Richmond, Abbotsford, Preston and Northcote)

9:21 pm  
Blogger micki said...

Those are wonderful colors!! A feast for the eyes!

10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice use of a site and a park by the design of this. I do like the almost random look of the colours they have been paiinted.

7:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home