Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, September 01, 2006



While walking along a path at the Noosa Heads national park whilst on holiday on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, I saw a few people with their heads poked into the bushes and wondered what was going on. When I went to have a look, here was this beautiful python cruising along looking for his dinner. Doesn't he look like he has a big smile on his face? It was only mid-afternoon but it was dark in the underbrush so I had to use the flash to get these photos. More photos can be found here if you are interested in having a look.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Wow, Chris!! What a discovery! Nice images, too. Were you a safe distance away. Although he doesn't seem to be paying any mind to the attention he's drawn.

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home