Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, August 26, 2006






While on holiday in Queensland last week, we were visiting Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and came across this pellican. This bird was quite a character and was not afraid of people at all. It came up quite close looking for food. A young boy was fishing and caught a fish that was about 6 to 8 inches long. Needless to say, this fish became lunch for the pelican. In photos two and four of this series you can see the fish being swallowed and then see it sitting in the neck of the bird. Goodness knows how long it takes to digest. I hope you enjoy these images.

Thank you so much to all the people who have commented on my images over the last few months. It is great to get feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome as I do like to improve my photo techniques.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Welcome back home, and what a first post upon your return. These images are amazing!!

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home