Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, September 08, 2006


Yahooooooooo. Go Dees! The Melbourne football club has just won their first round in the final series of the Australian Football League (AFL). After a wet, cold and scrappy game from Melbourne, they turned the game around in the second half and won the game in the final quarter.
Now to my photo. I currently have this beautiful cymbidium (spelling?) orchid in my lounge room and I spent some time last night photographing it. This is one that I really like. I hope you enjoy it too.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I really like the colors of this flower. I wish I could grow plants indoors, but a) I don't get enough sunlight and b) my son would eat them.

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home