Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, September 11, 2006



On my way to work this morning, on a beautiful, cold Melbourne Spring morning (waxing poetic for a bit), I walked down a lane way between two buildings and looked up at a new student apartment block just near Melbourne University. The three red 'rods' (for want of a better word) caught my eye as anything red is want to do. This is the last of four photos I took as I progressively got closer to the building. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home