Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006





A superb day in Melbourne today. I had a walk around my building at lunch time taking photos and saw this young woman having a relax on the lawn in the sunshine. What a way to go! I felt really, really jealous as I walked back in to work. In a few weeks, as it gets hotter, the trees along the building will be full of leaves and will be lovely and cool to sit under.

The building I work in is heritage listed and is very old although I have not been able to find out exactly how old. I thought I'd post a photo of the front and the back features to give an idea of what wonderful architecture there was back in the early 1900's or late 1800's in Melbourne.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

What a fantastic place to come to every day for work...if you must come. I'm with you, I'd have been so jealous of the girl enjoying your warming weather. Such lovely long shadows in that picture. They aren't that long here during the lunch hour. The shadows are short and inky dark and the lighting is terribly flat.

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home