Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, September 14, 2006



I took these two photos while walking around my workplace the other day at lunch time. The building is a car park just next to the heritage building I work in. The sky looks funny/rippled because the photo was taken through a very old glass window. I certainly have never got this effect taking photos through modern day glass windows.
The tree image was taken from in front of this car park looking toward my building. Under this tree is a rest / smoking area with a garden. As you can see, the tree is coming into it's leaves and will soon provide lovely shade for this rest area.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Spring certainly has taken hold there! Lovely blue skies (I like the window effect!) and that beautiful bright green of new growth on the trees!

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home