Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, September 23, 2006



After a very successful photoshoot for a book launch today, just outside Bendigo, rural Victoria, I had to stop in at Kyneton to get some petrol to make sure we made it home. Just as I was moving back onto the freeway toward Melbourne, I looked over my shoulder and this is the view I saw. A stunning sunset. The rain had been threatening to pour down for most of the morning but the sun broke through for the afternoon in time for the book launch. If these clouds are anything to go by, I guess the rain is still trying to come down. I really hope so as the country really needs as much as we can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home