Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006




When I was having lunch the other day, I glanced out the window and saw this machine coming my way. I bolted to my office, grabbed my camera and ran outside to take photos. They aren't very exciting photos but I was very excited to see this contraption in the sky.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Isn't it amazing how events like this still thrill us no matter what our age? We saw a hot air balloon deflating lying on its side last evening and I got all giddy!

10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Did you know that the big black patch on the side is a giant TV screen. These guys stopped off in Benalla Vic in there way to somewhere and we had a closer look.

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home