Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


While taking photos of some small white flowers over the weekend, I discovered this bug which I've never seen before. It moved away fairly quickly so this is the best shot I got of it. Even though it's not a very good shot, does anyone know what sort of critter this is?

A note for Robbo: re yesterday's post. Yes I did see that the big black square is a giant TV. It had "Program" on it as it went over. I would have loved to have seen it close up. In some of my photos I can see the text clearly. I wonder how much it would cost to advertise on that TV screen!!??

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I don't have a clue what that little fella is, but I've seen so many never-before-seen critters myself this year through my macro lenses!

To rent a hot air balloon for promotional use for one day (probably cheaper to run than the blimp) costs almost $800 here in our small town. So, I can only imagine the cost of yesterday's blimp to use for advertising.

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home