Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, September 29, 2006



The hinge photo is a very old piece of metal on doors of the building I work in (second photo). However if you look closer at the door photo you can see that the 'hinge' is not in fact the hinge the door swings on. The actual hinge is just below this metal piece. Makes me wonder if there is a particular structure that makes this metal piece part of the hinge or if it/they are purely ornamental.

2 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

In that interesting? Looks like someone has an eye for design, but maybe had to cut costs.

I owe you an e-mail reply.

10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great eye for detail!

4:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home