Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, October 13, 2006





A few weeks ago after my drive back to the city from Bruthen, I got out of my car and found this dragonfly on the roof of the car. He/she was looking very much worse for wear. These are not the sort of dragonfly photos I envisaged taking but I grabbed my camera and took these images and then put the dragonfly onto a potplant where I assume it died. I looked for it a couple of days later but it was no-where to be found.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Great shots, Chris!! Here's hoping he recovered and flew off for a happy summer of doing whatever these guys do all summer.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home