Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, November 16, 2006


I am amazed that it is already Thursday!! Where did the week go? I have had my head down and tail up organising 16 photos for a photo exhibition at a local church fete this Saturday. This is my first public appearance with my photos and I am both excited and scared senseless. :-) The photos look great but the framing job, if examined closely, would be found wanting. It's not too bad ... just not professional. Mmmmm, perhaps a framing course will be the next course I undertake!

As my camera is probably just now being sent to Canon for repair (I hope), there won't be any new photos from me for a while so photos today and in the immediate future will be from my stockpile. The image today is of a giant 'sculpture' on the side of the Melbourne tollway for which a common name is "the big zipper". The image was taken from my car during morning peak-hour about 4 or so weeks ago (time moves too quickly for me). Now we are back to grey skies and hail storms and winter temperatures! Go figure. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Gotta love spring weather, don't ya? I do like this shot, though.

An exhibition, that's wonderful! Can you share with us the images you'll be displaying?

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home