Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006




Life has been good and not so good for me over the last few days. Last Saturday (18th November 2006) I had my first photo exhibition at a local church fete. After being warned that I would probably not sell anything, I sold four photos. I was over the moon. The professional photographer who hung my photos did an excellent job and the photos looked fantastic. Then, later that day my left hand/wrist started to give me pain. The next day it was worse so I took myself off to the hospital to be told I had tendonitis in my wrist. This meant restriction of the wrist and hand and two days off work doing NOTHING. How boring is doing nothing! However I am back at work today typing one-handed and very slowly.

The photos of the pink poppy put up for today were taken in August at my friend's place in the country. I just love the colour of this flower and am, as always for all flowers, amazed at the construction of this flower. I hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Congratulations on the successful exhibition and I'm glad to hear your wrist is feeling better.

Beautiful flowers and a great shots of them!!

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home