Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Well, it's been 15 days since I last posted anything here. But today is celebration day. Not only did I receive my 10D back from Canon (in beautiful condition), I also paid off and picked up my new lens -- an ef 17-35mm USM 2.8 lens. It was not particularly good light by the time I got home but, of course, I had to go out and test out the new lens. These are two of the images I took of my beautiful calla lillies. Hopefully over Christmas I will be able to test out this lens quite thoroughly. I am going to my friend's place at Bruthen. Lots of bush fires have been through the country all around Bruthen so I don't imagine I'll get lots of "pretty" country pictures but may capture the aftermath of very intense bush fires.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Wow!! The camera back and a new lens!! Merry early Christmas, Chris!!

These flowers are so lovely, nice shot!!a

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home