Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006




Some more images of sailboarders taken a week or so ago at Beaumaris, one of Melbourne's bay-side suburbs... lovely place to live! These two people were having races and a great time. I was enthralled watching the skill exhibited by these two people and their obvious enjoyment.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Fantastic shots, Chris!! They do make it look easy, don't they? Must be quite a workout as well as an enjoyable sport.

12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home